Information herein provided for the media and public to download and review. If you have any questions or wish to obtain usage rights please contact us.
Advertised RFP Documents
RFP2017-03 Toll Building Reroof
RFP2017-03 Structural Plans
- Sheets 7& 8 Stucco Detail
- Will payment performance bonds be required? No
- Will a bid Bond be required? No
- Will new lightning protection need to be installed or will we remove and reinstall existing? The contractor shall maintain lightning protection throughout construction.
- Will you provide plan details for the finishes on the ceiling's, roof soffits and fascia? Sheets 7 and 8 provided requested detail
- Does a maintenance of traffic plan have to be submitted with the bid or does that get submitted after contract award? MOT plan does not have to be submitted with bid, however, an MOT plan must be submitted to the engineer for review prior to the start of construction.
- Will you be providing specifications for the paint to be used? Yes, we are working on the spec and will send it out as soon as it is ready.
- Can maintenance of traffic plan show that the outside lanes are to be used for incoming and outgoing traffic with protection netting covering those lanes and the 2 interior lanes closed for the duration of the project? No. At least two lanes of on-island traffic must be maintained Monday-Friday 5:45 am to 5:45 pm. Note: only one lane of on-island traffic is open Monday – Friday after 6:00pm.
- Does the existing siding on the tollbooths remain? Yes
- Are there any limitations on work days and work hours? The work should be performed Monday-Friday 5:45 am to 5:45 pm. If a certain phase of the project needs to be performed outside of the specified hours accommodations may be arranged.
- Please confirm that notes on plans from original construction documents are not part of the scope of work in this project. The original construction notes are not part of the scope of this project.
Fiscal Year 2017 Meeting Minutes
GIBA 2016 Audit
GIBA 2017 Budget